litigation support services
We can handle what you need every time. Our secure, in-house, Web-based repository will allow access to your transcripts, exhibits, ASCII files and E-Transcripts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Utilizing searches of your choice, i.e., name of deponent, case name, deposition date and more, we offer our clients access to the repository with a simple password, either individually or firm-wide, at no additional charge. Finding transcripts when and where you need them is easy. Central Court Reporting is the perfect choice for you.
We can help. Call us today.
Certified Court Reporters
- Realtime Reporting with certified court reporters and videographers
- Conference Rooms
- Personalized service, emailed confirmations, reminders, and more
- Rough Drafts – Rough draft transcript is available before final transcript is prepared
- RealLegal E-Transcript
- All transcripts and scanned exhibits are archived in house
- Condensed Transcripts – Reduced to four transcript pages per page
- We upload your transcripts to the Mobile Transcript web site for use on your smartphone
Online Repository 24/7
Our secure, in-house, Web-based repository will allow access to your transcripts, exhibits, invoices, and calendar schedule of depos 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Utilizing searches of your choice, we offer access to the repository with a simple password. Finding answers to scheduling questions is easy.
- Day-in-the-life Videos
- Trial Presentation
Synchronized Transcript & Video
- Time Stamping – Transcripts time synchronized with video depositions.
- Bates Stamping – We have an electronic document numbering system that is done via computer for quick identification
Deposition Scheduling Worldwide
- Global reporter, video, and interpreter coordination
- Worldwide Interpreters/Translators
Video Media Specialists
- Multiple-party interactive video and audio conferencing
- Multiple participant capabilities in multiple locations
- Connections around the world with the touch of a remote
- Bridging services for IP and ISDN systems